Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||C17H11N5||Molecular Weight:||285.3|
|Character:||White Crystalline Powder||Grade Standard:||Medicine Grade|
|Storage:||Cool, Ventilated And Dry Place||Suitable For:||Adult, Bodybuilder|
bodybuilding supplements steroids,
White Bodybuilding Anabolic Steroids Femara Letrozole Powder CAS 112809-51-5
Detailed Product Profile:
CAS No: 112809-51-5
Appearance: white powder.
Supply ability: 5000kg/month
Quality standard: USP32
Payment:T/T, Western Union and Money Gram
Delivery:Within 24hours After Your Payment
Femara(generic name is letrozole) is a new drug developed for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women. Femara is the second in a new class of third-generation selective oral aromatase inhibitors.
It acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen. Since many forms of breast cancer cells are stimulated by estrogen, it is hoped that by reducing amounts of estrogen in the body the progression of such a disease can be halted. This is the basic premise behind Nolvadex, except this drug blocks the action and not production of estrogen.
The effects of Femara can be quite dramatic to say the least. A daily dose of one tablet (2.5 mg) can produce estrogen suppression greater than 80 % in treated patients. With the powerful effect this drug has on hormone levels, it is only to be used (clinically) by post-menopausal women whose disease has progressed following treatment with Nolvadex. Side effects like hot flushes and hair thinning can be present, and would no doubt be much more severe in pre-menopausal patients.
1. Letrozole is a powerful Aromatase Inhibitor that was developed to fight breast cancer.
2. For athletes and bodybuilders, it is a drug used to combat the estrogenic side effects of anabolic steroids water-retention, acne and gynocomastia.
3. It will also raise testosterone levels because of the lowered estrogen in the body.
4. Femara(generic name is letrozole) is a new drug developed for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women.
5. Femara is the second in a new class of third-generation selective oral aromatase inhibitors.
6. It acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen.
|Appearance||White or off-white crystaline powder||
Soluble in Chloroform;
Soluble in ethanol when heated
(1)Maximum absorption in wavelength of 240 nm
Minimum absorption in wavelength of 215 nm
|(2)Infrared spectrum should be in accordance the dominant peak of contrast||In accordance with the dominant peak of contrast|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.8%|
(On anhydrous basis)
|Conclusion||Conforms Specifications of Enterprise Standard.|