Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Test Cypionate||Assay:||99%|
|Molecular Formula:||C27H40O3||Molecular Weight:||412.61|
|Character:||White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder||Grade Standard:||Medicine Grade|
|Storage:||Cool, Ventilated And Dry Place||Suitable For:||Adult, Bodybuilder|
USP32 Synthetic Testosterone Cypionate Injection Bodybuilding Hormones CAS 58-22-0
CAS No: 58-20-8
Molecular formula: C27H40O3
Molecular weight: 412.61
Assay: 99% min
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Quality standard: USP32
Effective Dose (Men): 300-2000mg+ week
Testosterone cypionate plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissue such as the testis and prostates.in addition , testosterone cypionate is essential for health and well-being as well as the prevention of osteoporosis, testosterone cypionate is conserved through most vertebrates, although fish make a slightly difference from called 11-ketotestosterone.
Testosterone cypionate is a steroid hormone from the androgen and is found in mammals and other vertebrates, testosterone cypionate is primarily secreted in the tests of mails and the ovaries of female, although small amount are also secreted by the adrenal glands, testosterone cypionate is the principle male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
1. Testosterone cypionate is a synthetic androgen, mainly used in the clinical treatment of infertility or infertility ;
2. Testosterone cypionate is use for cryptorchidism,
3. Testosterone cypionate can be used for functional uterine bleeding, menorrhagia, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, climacteric syndrome, metastatic breast cancer and ovarian cancer ;
4. Testosterone cypionate is used for pituitary dwarfism ;
5. Testosterone cypionate is used for senile osteoporosis, aplastic anemia.
COA of Testosterone Cypionate
|Product Name||Testosterone Cypionate|
|Ref. Standard||USP32 Standard|
|Results Of Analysis Tests|
|Description||White Or Practically White Crystalline Powder||White Crystalline Powder|
|Specific Rotation||+85°~ +92°||+87.5°|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.25%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.2%||0.07%|
|Assay||Not less then 98.0%||99.3%|
Conforms to USP32 Standard.